Saturday, January 3, 2009

Orgasmic Birth...A Little Out There

I have no problem with saying that the birth of my son was one of THE most wonderful things I have ever experienced. However it was also one of the most painful experiences of my life. The kind of pain that nothing compares with and that can't be explained. So you can see that when my husband sent me this link about orgasmic births I laughed out loud. My interest was sparked by the title so I read the article and watched the video clip. My thoughts about what I read came down to a few phrases: 1.Weird 2.What are these people smoking?! Although not everyone experiences painful childbirth saying that it is pleasant and not at all painful and downright orgasmic makes me feel a little odd. I would like to know what you think- I am also posting a few articles that reviewed the orgasmic birth website.

Links:
orgasmic birth
mom logic
reality

No comments:

Post a Comment